Fajita Taquito Burrito
- flour tortillas
- corn tortillas, brushed with melted butter
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 pkg
- beef strips for stir fry
- season salt, to taste or your choice of seasonings
- 1 can(s)
- refried beans, heated
- 1-2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
SALSA, SAUTEED ONIONS, GRILLED PEPPERS-OPTIONAL
How to Make Fajita Taquito Burrito
- 3Soften flour tortillas (a few seconds) in microwave or skillet. Remove and spread each flour tortilla with refried beans and then place a corn tortilla on top of beans.
- 4Add cooked strips and shredded cheese to each one. Any optional ingredients may be added at this time.
- 5Roll up and serve. May heat in microwave for a few seconds, if desired. Repeat process for each "burrito."