- 2 lb
- beef roast
- 1 small
- bag of baby carrots
- red potatoes, quartered
- onion, chopped
- ribs of celery, chopped
- 1 pkg
- seasoning packet (i use mccormick's savory pot roast)
How to Make Fail-safe Pot Roast
- 1Grab your Crock Pot. I use the 4 quart size. If you really don't want a mess or don't have a dishwasher, get some Crock Pot liners to make life easier and place one in the pot.
- 2Place the roast in the Pot. Add the carrots, onions, celery, and potatoes.
- 3Mix the packet with water as directed on package. Pour over roast and veggies.
- 4Put top on. Turn it on low for 8 hours or high for 4. Enjoy!