- 1 large
- head cabbage
- 1 -2 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 c
- instant rice
- 1 clove
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 - 64 oz
- v8 juice with 2 tablespoons of sugar added
How to Make EZ Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls
- 1Blanche cabbage leaves in boiling water. Remove from water when pliable.
- 2Mix Ground Beef,rice, egg, minced clove garlic and salt & pepper. Put some of the meat mixture on each cabbage leaf, then roll up.
- 3One 64 ounce can of V-8 with 2 Tablespoons of sugar mixed in. Pour over cabbage rolls that have been placed in slowcooker.
- 4plug in and set slow cooker. May serve with side dish, garlic bread and dessert for a complete meal.