★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 c
- sour cream
- green onions, diced
- 4.5 oz
- mushrooms, drained
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 1.5 c
- bread crumbs
- 2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 c
How to Make Extra Special Sour Cream Meat Loaf
- 1Heat oven to 350 in small bowl and combine sour cream, onion and mushrooms.
- 2In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 3Shape meat mixture into long 4 inch wide rectangle in ungreased shallow baking dish.
- 4Indent to make a 2 inch deep well, lengthwise, down center of loaf.
- 5Carefully spoon sour cream mixture into well.
- 6Bake at 350 for 1 1/4 hours.
- 7Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.