★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 csour cream
2green onions, diced
4.5 ozmushrooms, drained
2 lbground beef
1.5 cbread crumbs
1 tspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Extra Special Sour Cream Meat Loaf
- Heat oven to 350 in small bowl and combine sour cream, onion and mushrooms.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Shape meat mixture into long 4 inch wide rectangle in ungreased shallow baking dish.
- Indent to make a 2 inch deep well, lengthwise, down center of loaf.
- Carefully spoon sour cream mixture into well.
- Bake at 350 for 1 1/4 hours.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.