Esther Smith's Meatloaf
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 1/2 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 8 oz
- tomato paste
- 1 c
- oatmeal, uncooked (or breadcrumbs)
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- brown sugar
How to Make Esther Smith's Meatloaf
- 1Spray bread pan with non-stick spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Chop onion and mix all ingredients together in a big bowl.
- 3Place into the bread pan, making sure it's evenly distributed.
- 4In the same bowl (to save dishes) mix ketchup and brown sugar together and pour/spread on top of the meatloaf. I never measure these two ingredients. I add and mix until I have an amount & mixture that looks good. (Note: I always follow recipes...this is the only thing I don't measure. You really can't go wrong.)
- 5Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, until no longer pink and meat is cooked through. If the top starts to burn, simply cover with aluminum foil.