Esther Smith's Meatloaf
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 lblean ground beef
8 oztomato paste
1 coatmeal, uncooked (or breadcrumbs)
1 mediumonion, chopped
How to Make Esther Smith's Meatloaf
- Spray bread pan with non-stick spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop onion and mix all ingredients together in a big bowl.
- Place into the bread pan, making sure it's evenly distributed.
- In the same bowl (to save dishes) mix ketchup and brown sugar together and pour/spread on top of the meatloaf. I never measure these two ingredients. I add and mix until I have an amount & mixture that looks good. (Note: I always follow recipes...this is the only thing I don't measure. You really can't go wrong.)
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, until no longer pink and meat is cooked through. If the top starts to burn, simply cover with aluminum foil.