2 Tbspolive oil
1 mediumonion (chopped)
1 can(s)enchilada sauce
3 cgrated monterey jack cheese
1 can(s)sliced black olives
How to Make Enchiladas
- Brown beef in oil with the onion and olives. Add about 1/2 of the can of enchilada sauce.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce into a 9 x 12 baking dish. (this allows the enchiladas not to stick on the dish and gives you that great enchilada flavor)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of filling into each tortilla sprinkle on some cheese and fold (kinda like a burrito) Then place into baking dish
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and cilantro (to taste) onto enchiladas
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until heated through.