Another one of mom's recipes. Quick, easy, and yummy.
How to Make Enchilada Casserole
- 1Brown hamburger with taco seasoning.
- 2Take small sauce pan and add refried beans, half enchilada sauce, half tomato sauce. Mix.
- 3In pan with hamburger, add half enchilada sauce, half tomato sauce. Mix.
- 4Line bottom with cut-up corn tortillas, then layer of meat mixture, layer of bean mixture, layer of cheese, repeat tortilla, meat, and bean layers.
- 5For topping, cut-up corn tortilla and lay on top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Bake @ 375 for 30 minutes.
About Enchilada Casserole
You May Also Like:
Show 3 Comments & Reviews