- 1 1/2 lb
- ground chuck
- 10 oz
- can old elpaso enchilada sauce (medium)
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- 1 can(s)
- 4.5 oz old elpaso chopped green chilis
- 1 bag(s)
- 10.5 oz spicy nacho doritos
- 7 slice
- american cheese
How to Make Enchilada Cassarole
- 1Brown ground beef in a large dutch oven and drain. Add the Enchilada sauce, soup, milk and green chilies. Heat until bubbly. Add the crushed Doritos and a few shakes of hot sauce if desired. Stir well.
- 2Pour into 9”x 13” pan (Sprayed with a little oil helps with serving & clean up). Top with American cheese slices (don't crowd).
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until bubbly. Cool for about 20 minutes before cutting.