- 4-6 lb
- beef roast; rump roast works well; not too much fat
- envelope lipton's beefy onion soup mix (plain onion soup mix works, too)
- 1 bag(s)
- small, peeled carrots
- 1 lb
- cleaned and diced potatoes (optional)
- 1 c
How to Make Emily's Favorite Pot Roast
- 1Spray crock pot with Pam or use slow cooker bag.
- 2Place roast in crock pot fat side down.
- 3Pour in carrotts, potatoes, and onion soup mix with 1 cup water
- 4Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Roast will be fall-apart done and have plenty of liquid for gravy!