Emeril's Funky Fried Steak1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Emeril's Funky Fried Steak
- 1In a cast-iron skillet, preheat the oil.
- 2Heavily season each side of the cutlets with the southwest seasoning, season the flour with the southwest seasoning.
- 3Dredge the cutlets in the flour.
- 4Dip each cutlet in the beaten eggs, letting any excess drip off.
- 5Dredge the cutlets back into the flour, coating each side completely.
- 6Place the cutlets in the hot oil.
- 7Fry the steaks for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- 8Remove from the oil and drain on paper-lined plate.
- 9Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- 10Mound the potatoes in the center of the plate.
- 11Drizzle worcestershire sauce around the potatoes.
- 12Lay the steaks on top of the potatoes.
- 13Spoon the gravy over the steak.
- 14Garnish with chives and brunoise peppers.