Emeril's Funky Fried Steak1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Emeril's Funky Fried Steak
- In a cast-iron skillet, preheat the oil.
- Heavily season each side of the cutlets with the southwest seasoning, season the flour with the southwest seasoning.
- Dredge the cutlets in the flour.
- Dip each cutlet in the beaten eggs, letting any excess drip off.
- Dredge the cutlets back into the flour, coating each side completely.
- Place the cutlets in the hot oil.
- Fry the steaks for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the oil and drain on paper-lined plate.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Mound the potatoes in the center of the plate.
- Drizzle worcestershire sauce around the potatoes.
- Lay the steaks on top of the potatoes.
- Spoon the gravy over the steak.
- Garnish with chives and brunoise peppers.