How to Make Ellen's Oklahoma Casserole
- 1Brown the ground beef, drain & set aside.
- 2Prepare the Rice a Roni per the package directions, EXCEPT use only 1-1/2 cup water & add the Rotel. Bring to a boil and simmer per directions on box.
- 3In casserole dish, add Ground beef, Spanish Rice Mixture, Ranch Style beans (do not drain), and Corn that has been drained. Fold 1-1/2 cups of Shredded Cheese into the mixture.
- 4Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of casserole.
- 5Bake at 350* for 30 to 35 minutes, depending on oven. Casserole is done when cheese bubbles.