1 lblean ground beef
1 boxrice a roni spanish rice *variation
1 can(s)ranch style beans
1 can(s)whole kernel corn, drained
2 cshredded mexican blend cheese
How to Make Ellen's Oklahoma Casserole
- Brown the ground beef, drain & set aside.
- Prepare the Rice a Roni per the package directions, EXCEPT use only 1-1/2 cup water & add the Rotel. Bring to a boil and simmer per directions on box.
- In casserole dish, add Ground beef, Spanish Rice Mixture, Ranch Style beans (do not drain), and Corn that has been drained. Fold 1-1/2 cups of Shredded Cheese into the mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350* for 30 to 35 minutes, depending on oven. Casserole is done when cheese bubbles.