☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgel monterey burritos (i used a package of 8)
1 can(s)14 ounce can enchilada sauce
1 can(s)small can chopped olives
1 bunch(small) bunch green onions, chopped
2small to medium tomatoes, diced
2 ccheddar or jack cheese, grated
1 ptsour cream
How to Make EL MONTEREY BURRITO OLE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9x12 inch pan.
- Heat Burritos thoroughly following instructions on package.
- Heat enchilada sauce to point of boiling.
- Pour sauce over burritos and cover with grated cheese, olives, onions and tomatoes.
- Drop sour cream by spoonfuls over top.
- Return to oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa.
- Serves 6 to 8.