1 lbground beef
1 Tbspminced onion
1/2 tspgarlic salt
2 can(s)tomato sauce (8 oz each)
1 csliced black olives
1 csour cream
1 csmall curd cottage cheese
1 pkgtortilla chips
2 cgrated cheese (1/2 pound)
3-4 can(s)canned diced green chilies
How to Make El Dorado Beef Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350'
- Brown meat in skillet. Drain.
- Add onion, garlic, olives and tomato sauce.
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, cottage cheese and chilies.
- Layer crushed tortilla chips in bottom of a buttered 2 1/2 qt casserole dish.
- Layer with 1/2 of the meat mixture.
- Layer with 1/2 of the sour cream mixture.
- Layer with 1/2 of the grated cheese.
- Repeat the 4 layers.
- Garnish with whole tortilla chips, if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes.