Easy Swiss Steak
- pieces of cubed steak
- can beef broth
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- to 1.5 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- cup ketchup
- to 1 tsp garlic powder, according to taste
- tsp. oregano
- tsp. sugar (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Easy Swiss Steak
- 1Shake pieces of steak in flour. In a skillet or saute pan with a lid, put enough oil in the pan so the steaks can brown.
- 2Heat oil and add pieces of flour covered steak. Salt and pepper both sides; first one side and then the other when you turn the meat.
- 3When brown on both sides, pour sauce over the meat and let simmer until meat is tender. Turn once or twice during this time.