Easy Swedish Meatballs
How to Make Easy Swedish Meatballs
- 1Bake meatballs according to package directions. Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- 2Mix gravy, sour cream, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a large skillet or pot, as you will be adding the meatballs and will need the room. Heat through until the onion is cooked to your liking. Add a little water if it starts getting too thick.
- 3Add cooked meatballs to gravy mixture and stir them in to coat completely.
- 4Plate egg noodles, top with meatballs and gravy. Sprinkle parsley for added color.
- 5Serve with salad and a nice warm bread for a complete meal.