Easy Swedish Meatballs
1 pkgmeatballs, frozen
1 pkgsour cream, 8 oz.
2 jar(s)beef gravy
1 pkgegg noodles
1 mediumonion, chopped
·salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
·parsley flakes (for garnish)
How to Make Easy Swedish Meatballs
- Bake meatballs according to package directions. Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- Mix gravy, sour cream, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a large skillet or pot, as you will be adding the meatballs and will need the room. Heat through until the onion is cooked to your liking. Add a little water if it starts getting too thick.
- Add cooked meatballs to gravy mixture and stir them in to coat completely.
- Plate egg noodles, top with meatballs and gravy. Sprinkle parsley for added color.
- Serve with salad and a nice warm bread for a complete meal.