Easy Sticky Burgers
How to Make Easy Sticky Burgers
- 1Finely chop green pepper and garlic cloves and saute in large frying pan with a little canola oil or butter (about 3 minutes).
- 2Add hamburger meat and continue frying till well done and browned. (about 15 min)
- 3Drain any excess oil from the pan and pour into large bowl.
- 4Add grated cheese and mix until cheese becomes stringy and makes the meat hold somewhat together (about a minute)
- 5Place large scoop of mixture on hamburger bun. Top with pickles (I like bread and butter pickles); this is optional.
- 6Serve with potato salad/coleslaw/baked beans or other side dishes.