Easy Spinach Cheeseburgers
Kids won't know there is spinach in these burgers if you chop it fine. You can use any cheese you like best.
I got this recipe from a friend about 10 years ago and I use it often. I do vary the cheese according to what I have on hand. My favorites are pepper jack and cheddar. And, of course you can add more pepper or red pepper flakes if you like.
- 1 pkg
- (10 ounces) frozen spinach
- 2 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1/4 c
- bread crumbs
- envelope dry onion soup mix (like lipton)
- 1 c
- shredded cheese, like cheddar or pepper jack
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Easy Spinach Cheeseburgers
- 1Thaw spinach and squeeze it dry. It is important to get out all the water you can. Cut or chop spinach fine. I use kitchen scissors.
Combine all incredients well. Form into 8 hamburger patties and grill until medium or well done.
- 2I often add a pinch of red pepper flakes to this recipe.
Serve on buns with your choice of condiments.