- 1 lb
- boneless sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp
- sesame oil
- 14 oz cans, low-sodium beef broth
- 1/3 c
- bottled, asian peanut sauce
- 1-1/2 c
- rice noodles, or favorite noodles
- 2 c
- broccoli florets
- 1/4 c
- biased-cut green onions
How to Make Easy spicy beef w/ noodles
- 1In lg pot, brown beef strips in oil over med-high heat. Add broth and peanut sauce. Bring to a boil. Stir in noodles. Reduce heat to medium.
- 2Simmer, uncovered for 5 mins, stirring often. Add broccoli. Bring to a boil once again, then reduce heat. Simmer for 5 mins, stirring occasionally.
- 3Divide mix between 4 bowls and sprinkle w/ green onions.