Easy Spanish Rice Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 3 lb
- ground beef
- 6 large
- bell peppers-red, yellow, orange or green
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1 tsp
- dried cilantro
- 2 box
- rice a roni spanish rice *see note*
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- mexican tomatoes
- 5 c
- water *see note*
How to Make Easy Spanish Rice Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 1Pre Heat oven to 350 F.
- 2Salt and pepper ground beef, brown in a skillet. Add cilantro and minced garlic - cook grease off. Set aside. Cook Spanish Rice according to instructions, add mexican tomatoes, juice also.( If you want it spicy-use Rotel tomatoes)
Add cooked hamburger to the rice mixture, mix well.
- 3While the ground beef and rice are cooking, cut tops off of your bell peppers, scoop out the seeds, rinse. Add beef/spanish rice mixture to the bell peppers, stuff full.
Put stuffed peppers in a 9 x 13 glass pan; add a little water to the bottom of the pan. Cover with foil, cook for about 45-60 mins.
- 4*NOTE*: Use only 1 Tbsp of butter in the Spanish Rice to cut out fat; use only 4 Cups or less of water if you add the juice of the Mexican tomatoes.