Easy Sloppy Sliders
You can also, in a pinch, use a can of Manwich Sauce over ground beef.
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 small
- onion, diced
- 1/2 small
- green pepper, diced
- 1/4 c
- small can tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 c
- bbq sauce
- sloppy joe seasoning (to taste)
- 1 pkg
- hawaiian bread rolls - or - small dinner rolls (i've used pillsbury rolls)
How to Make Easy Sloppy Sliders
- 1Brown the ground beef. Drain.
- 2Saute the onions & peppers. Combine with the beef.
- 3Add in the tomato paste, ketchup, brown sugar, BBQ sauce & seasonings.
- 4Heat through. Serve on slider buns, or smaller dinner rolls.
- 5** Note: In a real pinch I have used Manwich Sauce with the ground beef, and Pillsbury dinner rolls.