Easy Sloppy Sliders
You can also, in a pinch, use a can of Manwich Sauce over ground beef.
1 lbground beef
1 smallonion, diced
1/2 smallgreen pepper, diced
1small can tomato paste
1 Tbspbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 cbbq sauce
·sloppy joe seasoning (to taste)
1 pkghawaiian bread rolls - or - small dinner rolls (i've used pillsbury rolls)
How to Make Easy Sloppy Sliders
- Brown the ground beef. Drain.
- Saute the onions & peppers. Combine with the beef.
- Add in the tomato paste, ketchup, brown sugar, BBQ sauce & seasonings.
- Heat through. Serve on slider buns, or smaller dinner rolls.
- ** Note: In a real pinch I have used Manwich Sauce with the ground beef, and Pillsbury dinner rolls.