Easy Shepard's Pie
This is my first time to post a recipe. Hopefully it makes sense to others. Please feel free to let me know if I need to improve anything. Or if you find a alternate or tweak for this.
- 1-2 lb
- 4-6 large
- 1 can(s)
- corn or green beans (your choice)
- 6-8 slice
- american cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- minced onion
- butter and milk for mashed potatoes (your recipe)
How to Make Easy Shepard's Pie
- 1Peel and cut up potatoes to boil. While potatoes are cooking, brown hamburger and minced onion, and drain.
- 2Set to side until potatoes are done. Once potatoes are done make your recipe for mashed potatoes. (My family loves them buttery)
- 3Place browned hamburger in 13x9 baking pan. Layer drained can of corn or green beans on top of hamburger. Add slices of cheese and then mashed potatoes on top. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.