Easy Roast Beef Supreme with Fries
- 1 1/2 lb
- shaved roast beef
- 2 pkg
- au jus gravy mix
- 1 can(s)
- sliced mushroom pieces
- 1 small
- onion, julienne sliced
- 8 slice
- finlandia swiss lace cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- frozen french fries
How to Make Easy Roast Beef Supreme with Fries
- 1Prepare au jus gravy mix according to package directions. Pour finished gravy into slow cooker, add roast beef. Set to low or warm and allow meat to heat through. (I allow at least two hours with crock pot on low)
- 2Prepare french fries according to package directions, season to taste.
- 3Saute drained mushroom pieces and onion in frying pan, set aside.
- 4Layer beef, mushrooms and onion on hoagie bun sliced lengthwise. Top with two slices swiss cheese per sandwich.
- 5Ladle au jus gravy into small cups for dipping sandwich and/or fries.
- 6Plate sandwich with fries and au jus cup. Can also add a pickle spear (I prefer kosher dill spears).