Easy Pot Roast
- 4-5 lb beef chuck roast or ( arm )
- 1 pkg
- lipton onion dry soup mix
- 1 can(s)
- campbells golden mushroom soup (try not to sub)
- baby peeled carrots
- 1 large
- onion, quartered
- 1 1/2 can(s)
- large oven roasting bag
How to Make Easy Pot Roast
- 1Using a large oven roasting bag, place inside a large baking pan for support and add the raw roast inside the bag.
- 2Sprinkle the dry soup mix over the roast.
- 3Add the entire can of golden mushroom soup over the top.
- 4Add carrots and quartered onion pieces to bag.
- 5Add 1 1/2 cans of water over the top of ingredients.
- 6Seal the bag with the twist tie and be sure to vent the top of the bag with a few small holes.
- 7Bake at 325 for 4-5 hours depending on size of roast. I always serve over rice or noodles! Enjoy