Easy Pot Roast
14-5 lb beef chuck roast or ( arm )
1 pkglipton onion dry soup mix
1 can(s)campbells golden mushroom soup (try not to sub)
15baby peeled carrots
1 largeonion, quartered
1 1/2 can(s)water
1large oven roasting bag
How to Make Easy Pot Roast
- Using a large oven roasting bag, place inside a large baking pan for support and add the raw roast inside the bag.
- Sprinkle the dry soup mix over the roast.
- Add the entire can of golden mushroom soup over the top.
- Add carrots and quartered onion pieces to bag.
- Add 1 1/2 cans of water over the top of ingredients.
- Seal the bag with the twist tie and be sure to vent the top of the bag with a few small holes.
- Bake at 325 for 4-5 hours depending on size of roast. I always serve over rice or noodles! Enjoy