Easy Peasy Stuffed Green Peppers
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 mediumgreen bell peppers
1 boxrice roni beef flavor rice mix
1 lbground beef
1 smallonion, chopped
1 mediumgarlic, minced
1/4 cworcestershire sauce
2-3 Tbspdijon mustard
How to Make Easy Peasy Stuffed Green Peppers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take tops off green peppers; remove membrains and seeds; microwave 40 seconds to 45 seconds (do not overcook-they will cook more in the oven). Remove from microwave; set aside.
- Cook rice according to instructions on box. Prepare your beef while the rice cooks, prepare the sauce as well
- Brown beef in skillet until no longer pink; remove from pan, set aside. Place onion in same pan, saute until almost tender; add garlic and saute another 1-2 minutes. Return beef to skillet; stir until thoroughly combined.
- TO ASSEMBLE: For 4 peppers, Spray an 8x8 or 7x12 baking dish with cooking spray and pour small amount of sauce in bottom of dish. Fill peppers with beef mixture making sure you fill fully and to the top. Place peppers into the dish. Pour remaining sauce over the green peppers and into the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for aproximately 30-35 minutes.