EASY OVEN STEW
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- stewing beef
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 pkg
- dry onion soup mix (just one of the packets)
- 1- 2 Tbsp
- carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces
- potatoes, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 can(s)
- whole tomatoes - 28oz size
How to Make EASY OVEN STEW
- 1Mix flour, salt and pepper and use mixture to coat beef.
- 2Toss meat with oil in a 3 quart dutch oven or sauce pan until coated.
- 3Bake uncovered for 30 minutes; stirring once.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and cover and bake at 375 for 2 hours or until meat is tender.