Easy Oven Meatballs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 slicewhite bread
1 lbground turkey
1 pkgchopped spinach or 10 ounce frozen package, thawed, chopped
1 jar(s)spaghetti sauce
How to Make Easy Oven Meatballs
- Preheat oven 400.
- Grease or spray 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Chop the bread until fine crumbs form (about 1 cup).
- Grate onion for 1 tablespoon, in large bowl, mix bread crumbs and grated onion with ground turkey, spinach, salt, pepper and egg.
- Shape turkey mixture into 16 meatballs.
- Place meatballs in pan and bake 25 minutes or until meatballs are lightly browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice carrots and cut mushrooms into 1/2 inch pieces.
- In 3 quart saucepan over high heat, heat carrots, mushrooms, pasta sauce and 1/2 cup water to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- When meatballs are done, add to sauce; cover and simmer 10 minutes longer to blend flavors and cook vegetables until tender.
- Serve over spaghetti or rice.