Easy Oven Meatballs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 slice
- white bread
- 1 small
- 1 lb
- ground turkey
- 1 pkg
- chopped spinach or 10 ounce frozen package, thawed, chopped
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 large
- 1/4 lb
- 1 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce
- spaghetti, cooked
How to Make Easy Oven Meatballs
- 1Preheat oven 400.
- 2Grease or spray 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- 3Chop the bread until fine crumbs form (about 1 cup).
- 4Grate onion for 1 tablespoon, in large bowl, mix bread crumbs and grated onion with ground turkey, spinach, salt, pepper and egg.
- 5Shape turkey mixture into 16 meatballs.
- 6Place meatballs in pan and bake 25 minutes or until meatballs are lightly browned and cooked through.
- 7Meanwhile, thinly slice carrots and cut mushrooms into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 8In 3 quart saucepan over high heat, heat carrots, mushrooms, pasta sauce and 1/2 cup water to boiling.
- 9Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- 10When meatballs are done, add to sauce; cover and simmer 10 minutes longer to blend flavors and cook vegetables until tender.
- 11Serve over spaghetti or rice.