Great tasting and leftovers are great for sandwiches.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 Hr 20 Min
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef of your choice
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 2 pkgs. dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup instant oatmeal
- 1/2 cup ketchup (brooks is best)
- 2 large eggs
- few dashes garlic powder
- salt / pepper to taste
- note: * optional: if adding potatoes and carrots add small can tomato sauce with 1/3 cup of water
How to Make Easy Meatloaf
- 1Preheat oven at 325 degrees ....
In large mixing bowl combine all ingredients , mix well together ... form a football like loaf ... put loaf into non stick pan/roaster ( or pan that's been sprayed with non stick cooking spray) ... add 1/2 cup of water . Cook covered for 1 hr .. remove from oven .. generously cover entire meatloaf using back of spoon or brush with ketchup ... cook uncovered for remaining 20 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before cutting into.
Note: * you can place diced potatoes and carrots around meatlaof after meatloaf cooks at least 20 minutes ... when you go to coat meatloaf with ketchup add a small can of tomato sauce around pan with 1/3 cup of water.
Leave a Comment