Easy Meatball Stroganoff
- 1 lb
- ground chuck
- onion (may want to use less than 1/2 onion) optional
- 1 c
- french onion dip (purchased in the dairy section)
- saltine crackers
- 1 dash(es)
- garlic powder, worcheshire, salt and pepper
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- egg noodles
How to Make Easy Meatball Stroganoff
- 1Make your meatballs by mixing together finely chopped onion, egg, 1 1/2 tbls flour, crumbled saltine crackers. Roll into meatballs. Bake these on 350 degrees until they are set and light brown. Take the meatballs and transfer them to another pan (I use a cast iron skillet).
- 2Pour the drippings from the meatballs in the pan and sprinkle a tbls. of flour over the bottom. Add 1 can of mushroom soup, 1 carton of French onion dip, a little water to desired consistency, then add a dash of salt, pepper and other seasonings. Let simmer for 20-30 minutes. Stirring, etc. Serve over cooked noodles.French bread and a salad. Quick and Yummy!
- 3I have to admit, I do not measure; so it is hard for me to really be precise on measurements. I do a lot of tasting and because of the soup and dip I do not use a lot of salt. It doesn't matter if the onion cooks out in the gravy from the mushrooms. We like onions but you may want to cut back on them depending on your family.