Easy Layered Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbpotatoes, peeled and sliced
·salt and pepper to taste
17 ozcorn, drained
1green bell pepper chopped
1 largechopped onion
1.5 lbground beef
8 oztomato sauce
1/2 cgrated cheddar cheese
·parsley for garnish
How to Make Easy Layered Casserole
- Layer potatoes evenly in oiled baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread corn over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with green pepper, onions and carrots.
- Crumble beef over the top.
- Sprinkle with marjoram and additional salt and pepper.
- Top with the tomato sauce, spreading evenly.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes longer.
- Garnish with parsley.