- 1 lb
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 pkg
- egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 pkg
- velveeta processed cheese
- 2 c
- sour cream
A CAN OF SLICED MUSHROOMS OR MUSHROOM PCS AS DESIRED
How to Make Easy Jackson's Casserole
- 1Brown and season hamburger to taste. I use salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic. Add CoM soup (Mushroom pieces can be added now, if desired.)
- 2Boil Noodles until semi soft. (You can make this using uncooked noodles, but it doesn't seem to come out quite as well.)
- 3Grate Velveeta or cut Velveeta into thin strips and set aside. (If you plan on grating the Velveeta, put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes prior to grating so that it will becime firm, thengrate quickly.)
- 4In a 9X5 glass baking dish, layer noodles, hamburger mixture, sour cream and Velveeta. Keep making layers until you run out of noodles.
- 5Pour remainder of hamburger mixture over the top, top with Velveeta.
- 6Place in 350 degree, pre-heated over for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and gooey.