★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 pkg
- 6-oz chicken flavored stove top stuffing
- 1 can(s)
- 15-oz italian style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced (or garlic powder to taste)
- 2 large
- eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 c
- spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Easy Italian Meatloaf
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix all of the above together EXCEPT 1/4 cup each of the spaghetti sauce and cheese.
Shape into loaf in a 9x13 greased baking dish
Bake 50 minutes then remove from oven and spread the remaining spaghetti sauce and cheese on top.
Return to oven and bake an additional 15 minutes.