Easy Hamburger Taco Bake
1 pkgkraft macaroni and cheese
1 lblean hamburger
1/2 conion, chopped
1 clovegarlic, minced
1/2 csweet green and or red peppers, chopped
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 can(s)corn kernels, drained
1 can(s)black beans, drained and rinsed
1 csour cream
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded and divided
1/2 ctortilla chips, coarsely crushed
·sliced black olives (optional)
How to Make Easy Hamburger Taco Bake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare 9x9 or 9x13 pan with no-stick spray.
- Prepare macaroni and cheese as directed on package. Stir in sour cream and set aside.
- Brown hamburger, onions, garlic and peppers until meat is no longer pink, breaking up meat as you go. Drain.
- To meat mixture add taco seasoning mix, water, corn and black beans. Simmer about 5 minutes.
- Spoon half of the macaroni mixture into prepared pan.
- Spoon all of the meat mixture on top of macaroni.
- Take 1 cup of cheddar cheese and sprinkle on top of meat mixture.
- Spoon rest of macaroni on top. Cover and bake about 15 minutes.
- Top with salsa, chips, remaining cheese, and black olives. Bake, uncovered, 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Take out of oven and let sit for about 5 minutes to set up. Serve and enjoy!