Easy Hamburger Stroganoff
How to Make Easy Hamburger Stroganoff
- 1Begin to boil noodles while preparing the meat mixture. They cook in about 7 to 8 minutes.
Using a large covered deep pan, fry bacon to crispy. Remove from pan and drain on a paper towell.
- 2Using bacon drippings, brown hamburger in same pan.
- 3Add onions and sautee with meat. Lower heat to simmer.
- 4Add crumbled crispy bacon and cream cheese. Stir and allow flavors to meld. Cover to complete melting.
- 5Add drained noodles to mixture. Serve and enjoy!