Easy Hamburger Stroganoff
How to Make Easy Hamburger Stroganoff
- Begin to boil noodles while preparing the meat mixture. They cook in about 7 to 8 minutes.
Using a large covered deep pan, fry bacon to crispy. Remove from pan and drain on a paper towell.
- Using bacon drippings, brown hamburger in same pan.
- Add onions and sautee with meat. Lower heat to simmer.
- Add crumbled crispy bacon and cream cheese. Stir and allow flavors to meld. Cover to complete melting.
- Add drained noodles to mixture. Serve and enjoy!