Easy Hamburger Pizza Pie
1 1/2-2 lbhamburger
1 largeonion diced
2 smallcans tomato paste w/basil & garlic
1 tube(s)pizza crust
1 smallcan mushrooms, drained
2 cmozzarella cheese
How to Make Easy Hamburger Pizza Pie
- Preheat oven at 375. Unroll pizza dough. Spray a 9x13 glass dish. Line dish with pizza dough in bottom and up sides. Place filled pan in oven for 5 minutes.
- Brown hamburger and onions together in skillet. Drain. Then add drained mushrooms and two cans of tomato paste. Mix well and heat through until hot.
- Spoon half of hamburger mixture in pizza dough. Cover with pepperoni then 1/2 mozzarella cheese. Repeat.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown. Cut into 4 or 6 pieces and enjoy.
- You can substitute whatever you like in a pizza for the mushrooms, pepperoni, etc. My husband loves this recipe.