Easy Hamburger Pizza Pie
- 1 1/2-2 lb
- 1 large
- onion diced
- 2 small
- cans tomato paste w/basil & garlic
- 1 tube(s)
- pizza crust
- 1 pkg
- 1 small
- can mushrooms, drained
- 2 c
- mozzarella cheese
How to Make Easy Hamburger Pizza Pie
- 1Preheat oven at 375. Unroll pizza dough. Spray a 9x13 glass dish. Line dish with pizza dough in bottom and up sides. Place filled pan in oven for 5 minutes.
- 2Brown hamburger and onions together in skillet. Drain. Then add drained mushrooms and two cans of tomato paste. Mix well and heat through until hot.
- 3Spoon half of hamburger mixture in pizza dough. Cover with pepperoni then 1/2 mozzarella cheese. Repeat.
- 4Place in oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown. Cut into 4 or 6 pieces and enjoy.
- 5You can substitute whatever you like in a pizza for the mushrooms, pepperoni, etc. My husband loves this recipe.