★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground chuck
1 pkgcream cheese
1 pkgfloured tortillas
1 jar(s)enchilada sauce ( can or jar)
1 pkgschredded cheese of your choice, i use mexican cheeses
8-16 ozsour cream, lite
How to Make Easy Enchilados
- Brown 1 lb. of ground beef, I use ground chuck. Drain off grease.
- Add 1 block of cream cheese til well blended.
- Roll meat mixture up into floured tortillas (tightly).
- Line prepared tortillas in baking dish, pour on jar or can of enchilado sauce. Cheese can be added to top during baking or after removed from oven.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for approx. 25 minutes.
- Sour cream is optional. My family like to use it as a dip.