★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 can(s)
- beef stew about a 1lb can
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated potatoes1lb (i use bob evans any flavor will do)
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Easy-does-it-shepards pie
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350. Open cans of beef stew and pour in a 8x8 cooking pan. I use glass. Then evenly spread potatoes over beef stew. Place in oven.
- 2Cooking for 20 or it is bubbling remove from oven and evenly spread cheese over potatoes. I have a cheese lover in the family so I use more cheese. Place back in oven.
- 3Cook until cheese is nice a melted on top. Remove from oven and enjoyed.