Easy Delicious Pot Roast
1 smallboneless chuck roast
1 can(s)campbells cream of mushroom soup
1 pkgsmall package of carrots (i use 1/2 pkg)
·salt and pepper
smallpiece of aluminum foil
How to Make Easy Delicious Pot Roast
- Preheat oven to 350
- Lay you uncooked roast in a medium oven safe pan .
add salt and pepper to the meat.
- throw in your carrots.
- throw in your onions
- wash and quarter potatoes (leave skins on if you like I do) throw them in next and you can actually place these around the roast to if you like.
- last step: open the can of mushroom soup and pour on top of all this. DO NOT ADD WATER
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil
- Cook 1 hour on 350 then turn oven down to 300 and cook for about 4 hours
or until done
- This makes its own gravy, so just serve with your favorite bread and enjoy!