Easy Delicious Pot Roast
- 1 small
- boneless chuck roast
- 1 medium
- 1 can(s)
- campbells cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pkg
- small package of carrots (i use 1/2 pkg)
- 5 small
- salt and pepper
- piece of aluminum foil
How to Make Easy Delicious Pot Roast
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Lay you uncooked roast in a medium oven safe pan .
add salt and pepper to the meat.
- 3throw in your carrots.
- 4throw in your onions
- 5wash and quarter potatoes (leave skins on if you like I do) throw them in next and you can actually place these around the roast to if you like.
- 6last step: open the can of mushroom soup and pour on top of all this. DO NOT ADD WATER
- 7Cover tightly with aluminum foil
- 8Cook 1 hour on 350 then turn oven down to 300 and cook for about 4 hours
or until done
- 9This makes its own gravy, so just serve with your favorite bread and enjoy!