Easy & Delicious Meatballs
Brenda Vander Zanden
By mixing everything in the food processor, you save at least 10-15 minutes prep time and the meatballs have a better texture.
The 80/20 or 85/15 mix keep the meatball juicy. Leaner mixes tend to dry them out after baking.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1-1/2 lb80/20 or 85/15 ground beef
1 smallcan evaporated milk
1 cquick oats
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/2 cfinely minced sweet onion
1/4 tspground pepper
1/2 tspsmoked paprika
1/2 cbbq sauce (jack daniels or bullseye preferred)
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/4 cfinely minced sweet onion
How to Make Easy & Delicious Meatballs
- In food processor mix oats and dry spices until finely ground and mixed.
- To food processor add egg, onion, and evaporated milk and mix together.
- In large mixing bowl combine ground beef and spice/wet mix and thoroughly incorporate them.
- Lightly spray edged baking tray with non-stick spray
- Roll into golfball sized meatballs and place closely on tray.
- Pour sauce over meatballs. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hr.
- Drain any grease off meatballs. Transfer to crockpot on low for potluck/tailgate (make extra sauce for crockpot) or serve in as main course.