Easy Deep-Dish Pizza Pie
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 small
- onion chopped
- 1 can(s)
- 8 oz pizza sauce
- 1 can(s)
- pillsbury refrigerated crusty french bread loaf
- 2 c
- shredded italian cheese
- 1 pkg
- 3 oz pepperoni slices
- 1 Tbsp
- extra pizza sauce if desired
How to Make Easy Deep-Dish Pizza Pie
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees, spray 9-in glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2cook beef and onion over med-high heat, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain, stir in pizza sauce mix well
- 3carefully unroll dough into pie plate so edges are extended over the sides pat dough in bottom and up the sides of pan, leaving dough extended over the sides. spoon beef mixture into crust.
Top with half of the cheese , the pepperoni and remaining cheese.
- 4in small bowl, slightly beat egg and water. fold extended edges if dough up and over the filling. seal all edges. Brush crust with egg mixture.
- 5Bake 38-48 minutes or until a deep golden brown, cool 15 minutes. cut pizza into wedges, serve with additional pizza sauce.