Easy Crockpot Beef Tips
2 can(s)(26 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)campbells french onion soup
4 Tbspbutter or margarine
·ground black pepper
1 lbbeef stew meat
1 pkgegg noodles
How to Make Easy Crockpot Beef Tips
- Cut up stew meat into bite size peices, then put in large skillet with the butter or margarine, season with garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper to taste.
- Fry the stew meat until cooked through (do not drain).
- While the meat is cooking get your crockpot ready, add the 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and french onion soup and mix until well blended together.
- After the meat is done cooking add directly to the crockpot with the soups, and mix.
- Leave on Low for 4 hours.
- Prepare egg noodles as directed on package.