Easy Crockpot Beef Tips
- 2 can(s)
- (26 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s)
- campbells french onion soup
- 4 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- ground black pepper
- 1 lb
- beef stew meat
- 1 pkg
- egg noodles
How to Make Easy Crockpot Beef Tips
- 1Cut up stew meat into bite size peices, then put in large skillet with the butter or margarine, season with garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper to taste.
- 2Fry the stew meat until cooked through (do not drain).
- 3While the meat is cooking get your crockpot ready, add the 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and french onion soup and mix until well blended together.
- 4After the meat is done cooking add directly to the crockpot with the soups, and mix.
- 5Leave on Low for 4 hours.
- 6Prepare egg noodles as directed on package.