Easy Crock Pot French Dip
- 3-4 lb
- beef round tip roast or chuck roast
- 1 can(s)
- beer, your favorite bottled beer or beef broth
- 1 pkg
- dry onion soup mix
- 2 clove
- garlic, add right to the pot whole without skin
- 1 large
- onion, sliced 1/2 inch size, add to pot
How to Make Easy Crock Pot French Dip
- 1Trim fat from roast. Put roast in crock a pot and sprinkle with soup
mix. Pour beer over top. Cook on low for about 8 hours. Cut or pull
apart to make sandwiches on hard roll. Juice makes an excellent dip.
- 2Feel Free to exchange the beer for low salt beef broth or beef stock. You may also enjoy cutting up an onion into onion rings and place on top of beef. When beef is done serve the roast with onion rings on the sub roll.