Easy Crock Pot Brisket
How to Make Easy Crock Pot Brisket
- 1Keep Crock Pot on Low setting.
- 2Place all the sauce ingredients in your slow cooker. Stir well to blend.
- 3Place Brisket in Crock Pot and coat well with sauce. Add enough water to cover the brisket. Push down into the sauce to cover. (keeps it moist)
- 4Keep lid on for 8-10 hours. Mmmm...so delicious.
- 5*Just a note: If you want a sweeter sauce/marinade, use 1 cup of brown sugar added to the sauce before slow cooking. Stir well. It does change the flavor of the sauce.