★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbextra lean ground beef
1 largeyellow onion finely chopped
2 can(s)tomato soup
3 largecans pinto or red beans
2 pkgchili o
·chili power and hot sauce to taste
How to Make Easy Chili Beans
- Place Extra Lean Ground Beef and Onion in large pot. Cook until Beef is no longer pink
- Add 2 regular size cans of tomato soup and 2 Chili O packets. Stir and mix well.
- Add beans one can at a time. It may not take all 3 cans - depends on your taste.
- Bring to boil, then reduce to med. If too thick, add a little water.
- Lower to simmer and let cook for 30 min. Taste and add chili powder and/or hot sauce to taste.
- Keep checking every 30 min until all flavors are blended and suits your taste.
- Remember to stir often. Serve with Cheddar Cheese (we use mild), Fritos Scoops, and cornbread.