★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 c
- bread crumbs
- 1/4 c
- egg substitute
- cooking spray
- 2 oz
- mozzarella cheese, low-fat
- 2 oz
- ricotta cheese, low-fat
- 1.5 c
- spaghetti sauce
How to Make Easy Chicken Parmesan
- 1Dip each chicken breast in eggs, then coat with bread crumbs.
- 2Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat.
- 3Quickly brown chicken breasts on both sides, about 3-5 minutes total.
- 4Coat baking dish with cooking spray.
- 5Place chicken in pan; top each breast with 1/3 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- 6Combine mozzarella and ricotta cheeses.
- 7Place an equal amount of cheese on each chicken breast.
- 8Cover and bake for 20 minutes at 375.
- 9Remove chicken from oven.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining bread crumbs and bake uncovered for 5-10 more minutes or until browned.