★★★★★ 1 vote5
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 cbread crumbs
1/4 cegg substitute
2 ozmozzarella cheese, low-fat
2 ozricotta cheese, low-fat
1.5 cspaghetti sauce
How to Make Easy Chicken Parmesan
- Dip each chicken breast in eggs, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat.
- Quickly brown chicken breasts on both sides, about 3-5 minutes total.
- Coat baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in pan; top each breast with 1/3 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- Combine mozzarella and ricotta cheeses.
- Place an equal amount of cheese on each chicken breast.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes at 375.
- Remove chicken from oven.
- Sprinkle with remaining bread crumbs and bake uncovered for 5-10 more minutes or until browned.