- 16 oz
- dried ziti pasta
- 26 oz jar marinara sauce
- 16 oz pkg frozen itlain-style meatballs, thawed
- 15 oz can italian-style tomato sauce
- 15 oz container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 c
- reduced-fat, shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make easy, cheesy meatball casserole
- 1Cook pasta, drain. heat oven to 350. Spray a 3-quart casserole dish w/ cooking spray. Stir pasta sauce, meatballs and tomato sauce into pot w/ pasta.
- 2Mix well and pour into casserole dish. Baked, covered 30 mins. In bowl, combine ricotta cheese and parmesan cheese. Uncover casserole ans spoon ricotta mix in mounds over pasta mix.
- 3Cover loosely, cook 10 min. Uncover, top w/ mozzarella cheese and cook until cheese is melted, about 5 mins.