Easy Cheesy Chili Recipe
*you can even serve it as a dip at parties.
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- medium onions, chopped
- garlic cloves, minced
- cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 lb
- process cheese (velveeta)
How to Make Easy Cheesy Chili Recipe
- 1In a large saucepan, cook the beef, onions and garlic until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, chilies and pepper; bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes. Stir in cheese until melted.
- 3Serve immediately or allow to cool before freezing.
**May be frozen for up to 3 months.