Easy Cheeseless Manicotti
8 ozmanicotti, cooked
1 lbground beef
1/2 tspgarlic powder
3/4 tspitalian seasoning
1 tsponion salt
3 cmarinara sauce
How to Make Easy Cheeseless Manicotti
- Brown meat and mix with garlic powder, bread crumbs, salt, onion salt, Italian seasoning, pepper and 1/2 cup Marinara sauce.
- Fill manicotti with the meat mixture.
- Pour half of the Marinara sauce in a 9 X 13 inch casserole dish.
- Lay in manicotti and cover with remaining sauce.
- Bake about 40 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Can add some Parmesan cheese on top, if you must have some cheese.