★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 can(s)
- of crescent rolls
- 1 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb
- of hamburger meat
- 1 pinch
- 1 can(s)
- 1 1/2 c
- mozerella cheese
How to Make Easy Calzone
- 1Brown hamburger meat until done
- 2Lay 1 package of crescent rolls flat on cookie sheet
- 3Spread spaghetti sauce over crescent rolls
- 4chop onion and drain can of mushroom.
- 5When hamburger meat is brown, put on top of crescent rolls, top with peperoni, chopped onion, mushroom, and cheese.
- 6Top with other can of crescent rolls (flat)
Cook in oven as long as crescent roll package directs.
- 7Cut into whatever size you wish and enjoy
Leave a Comment