Easy Cabbage and Beef Rolls1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
15 oztomato sauce, divided
1 lbground beef
4 ozmushrooms, undrained
1/2 crice, instant
1/2 cchopped onion
1/8 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tsplemon juice
How to Make Easy Cabbage and Beef Rolls
- Remove 10 outer leaves of cabbage.
- Cover leaves with boiling water; cover and let stand 10 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Combine 1/2 cup tomato sauce and next 7 ingredients, mixing well.
- Place 1/2 cup meat mixture in center of each cabbage leaf.
- Fold 2 opposite ends over and place rolls, seam side down, in a lightly greased 8 inch baking dish.
- Combine remaining tomato sauce, sugar and lemon juice; pour over cabbage rolls.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove cabbage rolls to a serving platter; drain tomato sauce mixture into a saucepan.
- Combine cornstarch and water, stirring until smooth, stir into tomato sauce mixture.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 1 minute and pour over cabbage rolls.